- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10-12
- 3 Bathrooms
- Outdoor Dining
- Personal Butler
- Camping Space
- Garden Space
- Flexible Meal Times
The Tamarind Villa Thalawila is a luxury private property that is conveniently placed close to the famous sanctuary of St.Anne’s church Thalawila. The sleeping fishing village of Thalawila is found on the narrow strip of land known as the Kalpitiya peninsula that is cuddled in between Puttalam lagoon and the beautiful Indian Ocean.
This unspoiled village also renowned for its passion over variety of finest seafood that is freshly supplied by sparkling Indian Ocean and rich calm waters of Puttalam lagoon. In addition to authentic fresh fish Puttalam lagoon provides the best quality Sri Lankan lagoon crab and prawns to fulfil seafood desires of anyone.
Thalawila is also very much close to the famous Wilpattu National park which is among the top national parks world-renowned for its leopard population. Apart from the wild life this fishing village is also few nautical miles away from world famous whale and dolphin watching space in North Western Kalpitiya Sea.
Tamarind villa is designed to create an exclusive private environment for a large family or group of close friends up to 10-12 individuals to relax in a home atmosphere having fun away from home.
- If the notice is received 30-15 days prior to arrival 100% of the payment will be refunded.
- If the notice is received 14-0 days prior to arrival, 70% of the payment will be refunded.
- Airport : 130 kilometers (Bandaranayake International)
- Colombo City : 155 Kilometers (through Negombo)
- St.Anne’s Church : 200 meters
- Thalawila Beach : 300 meters
- Kalpitiya : 28 kilometers
- Wilpattu National Park : 50 kilometers
- Kite Surfing : 1 Kilometer